- Buy Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training (en)
- Download Sony ACID Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
|BAM! TO OPEN IN NORTHRIDGE SHOPPING CENTER|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Gloria Laster|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:23|
DAVENPORT, IA (October 24, 2011) Books-A-Million (BAM!) is delighted to announce the addition of a new location in Northridge Shopping Center in Davenport, IA. This is the first BAM! store in Davenport and the second in Iowa.
“Our Northridge Shopping Center is an exciting new BAM! location. We’re venturing into Davenport to offer an active bookstore with a diverse product offering for everyone,” said Terrance G. Finley, President and Chief Operating Officer for Books-A-Million, Inc.
The Northridge Shopping Center BAM! will give new customers an expansive selection of books, toys, tech and more to entice every shopper.
“We look forward to coming to the Northridge Shopping Center and anxiously await the opportunity to meet and serve Davenport book lovers and those seeking our wide selection of books and more,” said Kit Whan, General Manager.
The Northridge Shopping Center BAM! will feature:
• NOOK – featuring NOOK Simple Touch and NOOK Color. NOOK products are available for customers to see, hold and try at special in-store displays.
• Kids-A-Million – featuring children’s books, learning resources from Leap Frog and more and toys and games that appeal to children, parents, teachers and librarians.
• Faithpoint – featuring a generous selection of Bibles, Christian Living and Christian Fiction books.
• Electronic Accessories – featuring the hottest ear buds, headphones and iPhone, iPod and eReader accessories from Skullcandy, JVC and more.
• DVDs – featuring the newest releases plus great bargains on previously viewed DVDs and Blu-rays.
• Bargain Books – featuring a vast selection of books with savings up to 80 percent on favorites from best sellers to classics.
• Joe Muggs Café – a coffee, tea and espresso bar complete with comfortable seating and decadent snacks.
• Magazines – over 2,600 magazines featuring lifestyle, sports, health, wedding, fashion, science, news and more.
Customers who are new BAM! patrons are encouraged to sign up for the Millionaire’s Club, where members save 40 percent off bestsellers, 20 percent off hundreds of items throughout the store and 10 percent off everything, every day. Millionaire’s Club members are also invited to special sale events and receive exclusive promotions and coupons through weekly emails.
The new BAM! store is scheduled to open in early November.
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells online at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates over 200 stores in 23 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million and Books & Co. and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.booksamillioninc.com.
Tags See All Tags