- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe
- Buy Cheap Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy OEM Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Discount - OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
|BANDITS FANS CAN HELP TEAM IN MILB.COM #FOODFIGHT|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Monday, 20 May 2013 15:17|
Modern Woodmen Park's Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich is in national competition
DAVENPORT, Iowa (MAY 17, 2013) – Fans at Modern Woodmen Park can enjoy a unique dining experiences, and now they can share their pride for the River Bandits' ballpark fare by voting for the team's Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich in the first-ever MiLB.com #foodfight.
The Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich – a Burger Cart highlight with six ounces of tenderized pork is served with lettuce, tomato and onions on a giant bun – is one of the 16 Scrumptious Sandwiches in the 64-item field featuring concession items across Minor League Baseball at www.milb.com/foodfight.
“River Bandits fans can choose from a wide array of unique and affordable tastes at Modern Woodmen Park, including the Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich,” said River Bandits owner Dave Heller. “What's even more exciting is that each year fans have more unique options on the ballpark menu, such as the Twinkie Dog, Funnel Dog and foot-long Bacon Corn Dog this season, and we can't wait for fans in the Quad Cities to enjoy more tastes that make up one of the most fantastic ballpark dining experiences in Minor League Baseball.”
First-round voting in the contest will continue at www.milb.com/foodfight and on Twitter through Wednesday, May 29. The final round of voting will be Thursday, May 30 through Thursday, June 6. Fans who vote can also enter a sweepstakes in which the winner will travel to the ballpark of the winning concession item. Details are available at www.milb.com/foodfight.
Fans can vote online at www.milb.com/foodfight or on Twitter. To vote, fans can retweet the River Bandits' #foodfight tweets or send their own tweet with #foodfight and either @QCRiverBandits, Quad Cities, River Bandits or Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich. Fans can vote as many times as they choose.
Fans in the Quad Cities can try the Ridiculously Oversized Pork Tenderloin Sandwich during the next River Bandits home stand starting with the 7 p.m. game Friday, May 17, at Modern Woodmen Park.
Tags See All Tags