- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Neobyte Titan Backup
- Download Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Download Adobe InCopy CS6
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
|Bayside Celebrates Opening of Cafés at the Davenport Public Library Branches|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Steve Hart|
|Monday, 17 September 2012 07:30|
The Davenport Public Library is pleased to announce a new café opening at its Eastern Avenue Branch (6000 Eastern Avenue) and Fairmount Branch (3000 N. Fairmount Street) libraries. Bayside Café is the new café at the library and will have a special celebration on Monday, September 17 at the Eastern Avenue Branch & Tuesday, September 18 at the Fairmount Branch, both at 11:30 a.m.
The special celebrations will include Davenport Public Library’s official mascot, Libby Librarydog; Rascal from the Quad Cities River Bandits; a bounce house; book signings by local authors, Jill Esbaum and Linda Smith Kortmeyer; the Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors; and elected officials. Bayside Café brings patrons and residents of Davenport the unique flavors of Bayside’s food and wonderful smoothies.
Bayside Café is owned by LaTisha Howlett of Bayside Smoothies and More, located at 2730 West Locust Street and is a concessionaire at the Quad Cities River Bandits. The shop will open daily, Monday through Saturday, 30 minutes before the library opens and will close 15 minutes before the library closes. For a list of library hours, visit www.davenportlibrary.com.
For more information, please contact LaWanda Roudebush at 563-326-7832.
Tags See All Tags