- Download Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
- 49.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4 cheap oem
- Buy Nero 11 Platinum (en)
- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers (en)
- Buy Nero 9 Reloaded (en,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,hu,it,nl,no,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Discount - Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 3
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection cheap oem
|“Be the One!” Leadership Training Coming to Davenport|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Lori Freemire|
|Tuesday, 13 April 2010 10:28|
April 2010, Bettendorf, IA—Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of eleven internationally-acclaimed leaders by attending the Chick-fil-A “Be the One” Leadercast at Harvest Bible Chapel in Davenport, IA, on May 7, 2010. The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leadership training event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of host sites throughout the nation, including Davenport. Results Marketing, “The Shef “ and St. Ambrose University are bringing the event to the QCA. Speakers for the event include:
The idea for the Chick-fil-A Leadercast was conceived ten years ago by Dr. John C. Maxwell, “New York Times” best-selling author and speaker. He wanted to combine his influential voice in the community with his desire to reach leaders at the heart level. What started out as a half day, classroom-format event with John Maxwell teaching has since become a full-day, experiential conference featuring authors, leadership experts and practitioners.
"The event was a highlight in my development,” said Jennifer Boubel, director of field services for Continental Airlines. “Each speaker brought insights that were inspiring. It is an incredible way to improve upon our leadership so that in turn we can make a difference in the lives of those we influence."
This year’s program will focus on how to be the one to make a difference at work, at home and in the community. Topics include connecting with others, standing out amid the competition, ideas for creative problem solving, leading in challenging times, creating strong team cultures and how to avoid, detect and reverse decline.
Cost is just $99 (a $129 value) and includes the day’s manual and lunch. Call for group discounts. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the QC Boys & Girls Clubs and Big Brothers/Big Sisters leadership programs.
Tags See All Tags