- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Download Cultured Code Things MAC
- Download FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- Download Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Corel PDF Fusion
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5
- Buy CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
|Beast Slips Away from Mallards 4-3|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 11:13|
MOLINE, Ill. (November 2, 2013) – Andrew Fournier scored a pair of third period goals- including the game winner- as the Brampton Beast edged the host Quad City Mallards 4-3 Saturday night.
Fournier gave the Beast its fourth lead of the night and third of the third period from the doorstep at 12:58 of the final frame. Fournier delivered the decider just a minute and 12 seconds after Gergo Nagy’s close range power play goal had evened the score at three. Brampton’s Brett Smith had provided a similarly quick response from the left wing circle at the 5:43 mark of the third after the Mallards’ Corbin Baldwin had knotted the contest at two at 4:20. Fournier’s goals bookended the third period- he gave the Beast a 2-1 lead by finishing off a 2-on-1 rush just 67 seconds into the period.
The Beast had first moved in front when Michael MacIsaac tipped in a power play opener at 10:38 of the first period. After missing the net from the high slot, Jeff Lee pounced on the carom from the end boards and backhanded the first Mallard goal in under the cross bar from the bottom of the right wing circle at 6:14 of the second period.
Quad City fell despite outshooting the Beast 32-26 on the night and 17-6 in a third period that saw Brampton goaltender Krisofer Westblom make 15 saves.
The Mallards return to action next Friday night at 7:05 p.m. on home ice against the Denver Cutthroats. That game is a $1 Dog/$1 Beer Friday presented by 97X. $1 hot dogs and $1 beers will be available at iWireless Center concession stands during each of the Mallards’ 11 Friday night home games this season, but the Mallards never would take the lead.
Tickets for next Friday night’s tilt and all other Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
Tags See All Tags