- Download Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
|Beast Slips Away from Mallards 4-3|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 11:13|
MOLINE, Ill. (November 2, 2013) – Andrew Fournier scored a pair of third period goals- including the game winner- as the Brampton Beast edged the host Quad City Mallards 4-3 Saturday night.
Fournier gave the Beast its fourth lead of the night and third of the third period from the doorstep at 12:58 of the final frame. Fournier delivered the decider just a minute and 12 seconds after Gergo Nagy’s close range power play goal had evened the score at three. Brampton’s Brett Smith had provided a similarly quick response from the left wing circle at the 5:43 mark of the third after the Mallards’ Corbin Baldwin had knotted the contest at two at 4:20. Fournier’s goals bookended the third period- he gave the Beast a 2-1 lead by finishing off a 2-on-1 rush just 67 seconds into the period.
The Beast had first moved in front when Michael MacIsaac tipped in a power play opener at 10:38 of the first period. After missing the net from the high slot, Jeff Lee pounced on the carom from the end boards and backhanded the first Mallard goal in under the cross bar from the bottom of the right wing circle at 6:14 of the second period.
Quad City fell despite outshooting the Beast 32-26 on the night and 17-6 in a third period that saw Brampton goaltender Krisofer Westblom make 15 saves.
The Mallards return to action next Friday night at 7:05 p.m. on home ice against the Denver Cutthroats. That game is a $1 Dog/$1 Beer Friday presented by 97X. $1 hot dogs and $1 beers will be available at iWireless Center concession stands during each of the Mallards’ 11 Friday night home games this season, but the Mallards never would take the lead.
Tickets for next Friday night’s tilt and all other Mallards regular season home games can be purchased at the iWireless Center ticket office, Ticketmaster outlets, through ticketmaster.com or through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The ticket office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and on game days from 10:00 a.m. until the start of the second period.
About the Quad City Mallards
Tags See All Tags