- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate (en,ru,hu,nl,da,es,it,zh,ko,de,nb,pl,pt,fi,fr,cs,sv,ja)
- Discount - openPim
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy DropDMG 3.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- 19.95$ Slysoft CloneDVD 2 cheap oem
|Beef Facility Comparison|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:09|
Iowa State University Extension & Jackson Soil & Water Conservation District are hosting a Livestock Facilities Meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information to producers who are considering feeding cattle under roof. It will be held on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, from 9:30 – Noon at the Clinton Community College Campus in Maquoketa located at 501 West Washington Street.
The major focus of the meeting will be to compare and contrast mono-slope deep bed pack barns, slatted floor deep pit barns, and hoop buildings. Speakers for the program include Dr. Dan Loy, Iowa State University beef Specialist on facility comparison and management; Dr. Greg Brenneman, ISU Extension Agricultural Engineer, on manure from different types of facilities and it’s economic value; and Lori Schnoor, Jackson County District Conservationist, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), on water quality improvements to feedlots and funding available. A panel of producers will also discuss their experience with different types of facilities.
The meeting is free, and is open to any interested producer. For more information on the program contact Lori Schnoor at the Jackson County NRCS office at 563-652-2337 ext. 3.
Tags See All Tags