- Download Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Download Macromates TextMate MAC
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word cheap oem
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
|Beef Facility Comparison|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 09:09|
Iowa State University Extension & Jackson Soil & Water Conservation District are hosting a Livestock Facilities Meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to provide information to producers who are considering feeding cattle under roof. It will be held on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, from 9:30 – Noon at the Clinton Community College Campus in Maquoketa located at 501 West Washington Street.
The major focus of the meeting will be to compare and contrast mono-slope deep bed pack barns, slatted floor deep pit barns, and hoop buildings. Speakers for the program include Dr. Dan Loy, Iowa State University beef Specialist on facility comparison and management; Dr. Greg Brenneman, ISU Extension Agricultural Engineer, on manure from different types of facilities and it’s economic value; and Lori Schnoor, Jackson County District Conservationist, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), on water quality improvements to feedlots and funding available. A panel of producers will also discuss their experience with different types of facilities.
The meeting is free, and is open to any interested producer. For more information on the program contact Lori Schnoor at the Jackson County NRCS office at 563-652-2337 ext. 3.
Tags See All Tags