- 39.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 8 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Ableton Suite 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Discount - Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy Adobe Fireworks CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,pt,sv,nl,it,ko,pl,tr,cs)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D
|Beef Feedlot Roundtable Sessions Offered at Six Iowa Locations|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 31 January 2013 14:55|
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach and the University of Nebraska are teaming up to offer a feedlot roundtable session at six Iowa locations on Thursday, Feb. 21, from 12:45 to 3:45 p.m. Iowa State Extension beef specialist Russ Euken said the feedlot roundtable sessions are offered annually in Nebraska for feedlot operators and interested agribusiness people.
“ISU Extension and Outreach and University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension have a cooperative agreement that provides for the sharing of livestock educational resources and programs,” Euken said. “The Internet allows us to offer this popular Nebraska roundtable session at selected Iowa locations. The speakers and subject matter are sure to draw interest from our state’s beef
Temple Grandin from Colorado State University is the featured speaker from the Nebraska program site. She’ll speak about animal welfare challenges for the beef feedlot industry. She’s followed by Stephen Koontz, also from Colorado State University, who will present a market outlook and information on issues related to formula pricing for fed cattle. This presentation is prerecorded for the program.
The afternoon’s schedule concludes with an overview of beef feedlot industry related research and projects at Iowa State University, by Dan Loy and Stephanie Hansen.
The $10 fee covers proceedings, meeting costs and refreshments, and is payable at the door. However, you’re asked to preregister no later than Tuesday, Feb. 19, at the location you will attend to ensure adequate materials and refreshments.
Iowa roundtable locations and preregistration contacts
• Howard County Extension Office, 132 1st Ave. West, Cresco. Call 563-547-3001
• Kossuth County Extension Office, Hwy 18 E, Algona. Call 515-295-2469
• Wallace Learning Center Armstrong Farm, 53020 Hitchcock Ave., Lewis. Contact Chris
For more information please contact your local county extension office or an ISU Extension and Outreach beef specialist.
Tags See All Tags