- Buy OEM Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Download Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- 9.95$ Word 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- 39.95$ Nero 10 Multimedia Suite cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Office 2008 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals cheap oem
|Beginning Genealogy Classes Offered|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kathryn Davis|
|Friday, 13 March 2009 10:54|
Genealogy Classes for ALL Ethnic Groups will be conducted at the German American Heritage Center on Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. starting April 2 through May 7, 2009.
This is a Beginning Genealogy class covering topics such as Library Research, Record Keeping, Documentation, Court House Records, Census Records and others. Instructor: Scharlott Goettsch Blevins has taught genealogy classes for over 30 years. Past president of the Federation of Genealogical Societies, Iowa Genealogical Society and many other organizations locally and nationally, she has traveled throughout the country, England and Germany on extensive genealogical research trips.
Cost for the 6 week sessions is $50/person Non GAHC member - $45/person GAHC member. Deadline for reservations and payment is March 30, 2009.
The Center is open Tuesday – Sunday 1:00-4:00 p.m.
For further information please call (563) 322-8844
Tags See All Tags