- 299.95$ Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Buy Altova DiffDog 2009 (en)
- Buy Red Giant PluralEyes 3 (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy Cheap iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- Discount - PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- Download Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
|Behind the scenes tour of the Muscatine Art Center|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Tuesday, 12 June 2012 07:26|
In conjunction with Iowa Museum Week, June 11-17, the Muscatine Art Center is hosting a FREE Behind-the-Scenes Tour for those interested in visiting working areas normally off limits to the public. Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at the Muscatine Art Center? Now you can learn where and how collection items are documented, stored, and preserved. Join us for an up close and personal tour of the treasures from the Art Center’s permanent collection, guided by MAC staff. Join a tour group for a truly unique experience as you learn about how the museum operates from the inside out and have your individual questions answered by the staff. This event will take place on Thursday, June 14, from 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM.
Call NOW to reserve a place in the Muscatine Art Center’s Behind-the-Scenes experience!
What: Muscatine Art Center’s Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Who: Hosted by Muscatine Art Center staff
When: Thursday, June 14, 2012
Time: 5:30-6:45 PM
Where: The Muscatine Art Center
Admission to this program is FREE, pre-registration is required.
Please contact Katy Doherty, Program Coordinator, with any questions or concerns at
The Muscatine Art Center is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from
10 AM to 5 PM, Thursday from 10 AM to 7 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 5 PM Admission is FREE.
Tags See All Tags