- 29.95$ Xilisoft ISO Burner cheap oem
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC (de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,en)
- Download Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Corel Video Studio Pro X2 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC (cs,da,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,no,nl,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy DxO Optics Pro Elite 8 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
|Behind the scenes tour of the Muscatine Art Center|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Tuesday, 12 June 2012 07:26|
In conjunction with Iowa Museum Week, June 11-17, the Muscatine Art Center is hosting a FREE Behind-the-Scenes Tour for those interested in visiting working areas normally off limits to the public. Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at the Muscatine Art Center? Now you can learn where and how collection items are documented, stored, and preserved. Join us for an up close and personal tour of the treasures from the Art Center’s permanent collection, guided by MAC staff. Join a tour group for a truly unique experience as you learn about how the museum operates from the inside out and have your individual questions answered by the staff. This event will take place on Thursday, June 14, from 5:30 PM to 6:45 PM.
Call NOW to reserve a place in the Muscatine Art Center’s Behind-the-Scenes experience!
What: Muscatine Art Center’s Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Who: Hosted by Muscatine Art Center staff
When: Thursday, June 14, 2012
Time: 5:30-6:45 PM
Where: The Muscatine Art Center
Admission to this program is FREE, pre-registration is required.
Please contact Katy Doherty, Program Coordinator, with any questions or concerns at
The Muscatine Art Center is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from
10 AM to 5 PM, Thursday from 10 AM to 7 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 5 PM Admission is FREE.
Tags See All Tags