- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) (en)
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Download Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
|BELLEVUE UNIV. SPRING GRADS LIST|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jody|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 13:38|
(July 17, 2012 - Bellevue, Neb.) Following last month's commencement ceremony, Bellevue University proudly acknowledges the accomplishments of students who have earned degrees from January through June 2012 - 1,217 total, including 364 master's degrees and 853 bachelor's degrees. Graduates from 47 states represent the university's far-reaching impact. Included among the graduates is Desirae Benge of Davenport with a BS in International Security and Intelligence Studies.
Bellevue University is ranked second among all Nebraska institutions awarding the highest number of degrees and first among independent institutions, according to a report from the Nebraska Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education. The report cites that Bellevue University conferred 3,101 degrees in the 2010-2011 academic year, just behind the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, the state's largest academic institution. A private, non-profit institution, the University accounted for 55 percent of the increase in the number of degrees awarded by independent Nebraska institutions between 2000-01 and 2010-11.
Bellevue University first offered online classes in November 1996 with a handful of students and six courses. Today, Bellevue University has more than 7,000 online students from all over the globe enrolled in more than 400 courses. Overall, more than 10,000 students now attend Bellevue University, making it the largest private university in Nebraska.
Bellevue University is a recognized national leader in providing post-secondary education opportunities for working adults. A private, non-profit institution, Bellevue University serves students at learning sites in three states, as well as worldwide through its award-winning online learning platform. Bellevue University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. For more information, visit www.bellevue.edu.
Tags See All Tags