- Buy Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker 9
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
|Bellevue University Celebrates Fall and Winter 2012 Degree Conferrals, Dynamic Conferral Increase Over Previous Decade|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jim Maxwell|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 13:55|
(January 21, 2013 - Bellevue, Neb.) Bellevue University proudly acknowledges the accomplishments of students who have earned degrees from July through December 2012 - 1,317 total, including 403 master's degrees and 914 bachelor's degrees.
Jerome Richardson of Davenport earned his BS in Project Management.
Bellevue University is ranked second among all Nebraska institutions awarding the highest number of degrees and first among independent institutions, according to the most recent report from the Nebraska Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education. The report cites that Bellevue University conferred 3,101 degrees in the 2010-2011 academic year, just behind the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, the state's largest academic institution. A private, non-profit institution, the University accounted for 55 percent of the increase in the number of degrees awarded by independent Nebraska institutions between 2000-01 and 2010-11.
Bellevue University offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs and 18 graduate degree programs, with more programs in development. Those programs apply the University's unique active learning approach which allows students to attend class in a classroom or online, and meet with fellow students, discuss lessons with instructors, complete assignments and conduct research.
Bellevue University first offered online classes in November 1996 with a handful of students and six courses. Today, Bellevue University has more than 7,000 online students from all over the globe enrolled in more than 400 courses. Overall, more than 10,000 students now attend Bellevue University, making it the largest private university in Nebraska. The University recently earned a top ten ranking by the U.S. News 2013 Top Online Education Program Rankings in the category of best online bachelor's degrees.
Bellevue University is a recognized national leader in providing post-secondary education opportunities for working adults. A private, non-profit institution, Bellevue University serves students at learning sites in three states, as well as worldwide through its award-winning online learning platform. Bellevue University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. For more information, visit www.bellevue.edu.
Tags See All Tags