- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy Sony ACID Pro 7 (en,ja)
- Discount - Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy DxO Optics Pro Elite 8 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite (en,fr,de,ja,ru,es)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Download Nero 11 Platinum
- 9.95$ Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download ABest Video Converter Spirit
|Benefit Dinner and Raffle for Family Who Lost their Home in Fire|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rick Martin|
|Monday, 06 February 2012 13:56|
Sunday, March 4th from 12:30pm until 5:00pm at St. Ann's Church in Long Grove.
Linda Mohr and her family lost their uninsured home and many of their belongings to a fire in December 2011. They are currently living with family and friends. Linda is retired and her daughter, Heater, is employed through Oscar Mayer. Linda's sister, Gail Stevens (as known as the Horse Lady), is a bus driver for the North Scott School District. This family has volunteered several years of service to Scott County 4-H and this benefit is an opportunity to give back to them for all they've done for others.
Anyone wishing to donate items for the raffle please contact Nancy or Samantha Urmie at 563-285-6080. Anyone wishing to make a monetary donation for the family may do so at any First Central State Bank location, where an account is established under Linda Mohr.
The benefit will include a free-will donation dinner and raffle. The dinner menu includes pulled-pork sandwich, baked beans, chips, drink and dessert.
Tags See All Tags