- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy Adobe FreeHand MX (en,it,es,de)
- Discount - GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Download AppZapper 2 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
|Benefit for Mary Davis|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kathie Heaps|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 14:51|
Friends of Mary Davis will hold a benefit for the 47-year-old wife and mother to help her as she fights another bout against breast cancer.
The benefit will be from 5-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 18, at Blackhawk College, 6600 34th Ave., Building 3, Moline.
All proceeds will help offset the bills being incurred since Davis' relapse of cancer. The Erie woman had been cancer-free since June 2004, when the disease returned April 2012. She is married to Bob Davis and mother of Emma 8yrs old. She has coached 21 years at Blackhawk College for women’s volleyball. She also has worked 21 yrs in Nov as a hairdresser and owner of The Hair Center in Erie Ill.
Cost of the benefit is $5 per person and includes a walking taco dinner, dessert and a chance to win a 40”flat screen TV. The event also will include live entertainment, raffles, a 50/50 raffle, silent auction/basket raffle and bake sale.
Tickets can be purchased at the door. They also are available in advance at these locations: The Hair Doctors, 2942 Harrison St., Davenport; The Hair Center, 908 Albany St., Erie, Ill.; or Blackhawk College Athletic Department, Bldg 3, Moline.
Donations also may be made to Mary Davis Benefit Fund, First Trust, Erie.
For more information, call Kathie Heaps at 563-322-1844.
Tags See All Tags