- Buy Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Discount - Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Buy OEM FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Access 2013
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Buy Cheap Unity 3D Pro MAC
|Benefit for Mary Davis|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kathie Heaps|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 14:51|
Friends of Mary Davis will hold a benefit for the 47-year-old wife and mother to help her as she fights another bout against breast cancer.
The benefit will be from 5-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 18, at Blackhawk College, 6600 34th Ave., Building 3, Moline.
All proceeds will help offset the bills being incurred since Davis' relapse of cancer. The Erie woman had been cancer-free since June 2004, when the disease returned April 2012. She is married to Bob Davis and mother of Emma 8yrs old. She has coached 21 years at Blackhawk College for women’s volleyball. She also has worked 21 yrs in Nov as a hairdresser and owner of The Hair Center in Erie Ill.
Cost of the benefit is $5 per person and includes a walking taco dinner, dessert and a chance to win a 40”flat screen TV. The event also will include live entertainment, raffles, a 50/50 raffle, silent auction/basket raffle and bake sale.
Tickets can be purchased at the door. They also are available in advance at these locations: The Hair Doctors, 2942 Harrison St., Davenport; The Hair Center, 908 Albany St., Erie, Ill.; or Blackhawk College Athletic Department, Bldg 3, Moline.
Donations also may be made to Mary Davis Benefit Fund, First Trust, Erie.
For more information, call Kathie Heaps at 563-322-1844.
Tags See All Tags