- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Site Design (en)
- 19.95$ Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 cheap oem
- 359.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- 69.95$ Adobe InDesign CS3 cheap oem
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Rob Papen Predator MAC
- Download DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
|Benefit for Mary Davis|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kathie Heaps|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 14:51|
Friends of Mary Davis will hold a benefit for the 47-year-old wife and mother to help her as she fights another bout against breast cancer.
The benefit will be from 5-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 18, at Blackhawk College, 6600 34th Ave., Building 3, Moline.
All proceeds will help offset the bills being incurred since Davis' relapse of cancer. The Erie woman had been cancer-free since June 2004, when the disease returned April 2012. She is married to Bob Davis and mother of Emma 8yrs old. She has coached 21 years at Blackhawk College for women’s volleyball. She also has worked 21 yrs in Nov as a hairdresser and owner of The Hair Center in Erie Ill.
Cost of the benefit is $5 per person and includes a walking taco dinner, dessert and a chance to win a 40”flat screen TV. The event also will include live entertainment, raffles, a 50/50 raffle, silent auction/basket raffle and bake sale.
Tickets can be purchased at the door. They also are available in advance at these locations: The Hair Doctors, 2942 Harrison St., Davenport; The Hair Center, 908 Albany St., Erie, Ill.; or Blackhawk College Athletic Department, Bldg 3, Moline.
Donations also may be made to Mary Davis Benefit Fund, First Trust, Erie.
For more information, call Kathie Heaps at 563-322-1844.
Tags See All Tags