- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Presenter 9
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
|BEST WESTERN DEBUTS INDIE FILMS FEATURING INDEPENDENT BEST WESTERN HOTEL OWNERS|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Laura Zilverberg|
|Tuesday, 12 April 2011 11:04|
Short films celebrate the small business entrepreneurs behind the chain's hotels
PHOENIX (April 11, 2011) Best Western International, the World's Biggest Hotel FamilySM,unveiled this week the brand's first series of Independent Films three-minute documentaries that tell the inspiring stories of five Best Western hotel owners. These films exemplify the independent spirit and commitment to hands-on management of the brand's more than 2,200 individually owned and operated hotels across North America.
The first five films are being released in celebration of Best Western's 65th birthday this year and can be viewed on Best Western's Facebook and YouTube pages as well as at www.bestwestern.com/indiefilms. An additional series of Best Western Indie Films is currently in production.
These unique films are also being entered within a number of regional and national film festivals in 2011, including the LA Shorts Fest, NXT Stage and Atlantic Film Festival, to further share the personal stories of Best Western's hotel owners, the backbone of the iconic hotel chain.
"Thanks to the dedication of our independent owner-operators and their ability to connect with guests, which is the essence of the hospitality industry, Best Western has become one of the most trusted and respected hotel brands in the world," said Dorothy Dowling, Best Western's senior vice president of marketing and sales. "Our owners have long been featured in Best Western advertising, and are truly the heroes of our brand. We want guests to peek behind the curtain to see the generations of hard work and commitment that have made our owners important contributors to their local communities."
The Best Western Independent Films feature the following hoteliers:
Alnoor Tejpar, British Columbia
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Meadows
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Langley Inn
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Suites Downtown
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Center
Bart Baker, Davenport, Iowa
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Steeplegate Inn
Bill O'Connell, Anaheim, Calif.
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Pavilions
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall's Inn
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn & Mini-Suites
Dale Gerstner, Jefferson City, Mo.
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn
Jim Cosgrove, Paradise, Paradise, Penn.
o BEST WESTERN PLUS Revere Inn & Suites
These films were created by Best Western and its partner advertising agency, New York-based Gotham, Inc.
Tags See All Tags