- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 (en)
- Download 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Bethany for Children & Families to Honor Local Unions|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jamie Hendry|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:39|
Rock Island, IL—On Thursday, November 7th, Bethany for Children & Families will be hosting the 2013 Family Awards Celebration at Modern Woodmen Ballpark at 6pm. Each year, Bethany for Children & Families honors the individuals, families, organizations, and businesses that give their time and effort to making our community a better place. Three affiliated unions of the Quad City Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, have tied for the honor of Community-Focused Business or Employer of the Year.
The local unions receiving this honor are: International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 145; the Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 25; and the Sheet Metal Workers Local 91.
Other awards to be presented are:
-Ruth Evelyn Katz Adoptive Family of the Year: Zach and Teri Klipsch
AFL-CIO unions and our members are committed partners in our communities, which leads many to volunteering in a range of community services—from charitable giving and volunteering through United Way, to assisting programs that help families in economic or personal crises. We applaud our brothers and sisters from Locals 145, 25, and 91, and thank Bethany for Children & Families for their efforts in honoring those who serve as model community members here in the Quad Cities.
Tags See All Tags