- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Sony Sound Forge 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
|Bethany for Children & Families to Honor Local Unions|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jamie Hendry|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:39|
Rock Island, IL—On Thursday, November 7th, Bethany for Children & Families will be hosting the 2013 Family Awards Celebration at Modern Woodmen Ballpark at 6pm. Each year, Bethany for Children & Families honors the individuals, families, organizations, and businesses that give their time and effort to making our community a better place. Three affiliated unions of the Quad City Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, have tied for the honor of Community-Focused Business or Employer of the Year.
The local unions receiving this honor are: International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 145; the Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 25; and the Sheet Metal Workers Local 91.
Other awards to be presented are:
-Ruth Evelyn Katz Adoptive Family of the Year: Zach and Teri Klipsch
AFL-CIO unions and our members are committed partners in our communities, which leads many to volunteering in a range of community services—from charitable giving and volunteering through United Way, to assisting programs that help families in economic or personal crises. We applaud our brothers and sisters from Locals 145, 25, and 91, and thank Bethany for Children & Families for their efforts in honoring those who serve as model community members here in the Quad Cities.
Tags See All Tags