- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Download Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 89.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Download Adobe Framemaker 9
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy OEM BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Discount - DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
|Bethany for Children & Families to Honor Local Unions|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Jamie Hendry|
|Tuesday, 05 November 2013 10:39|
Rock Island, IL—On Thursday, November 7th, Bethany for Children & Families will be hosting the 2013 Family Awards Celebration at Modern Woodmen Ballpark at 6pm. Each year, Bethany for Children & Families honors the individuals, families, organizations, and businesses that give their time and effort to making our community a better place. Three affiliated unions of the Quad City Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, have tied for the honor of Community-Focused Business or Employer of the Year.
The local unions receiving this honor are: International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 145; the Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 25; and the Sheet Metal Workers Local 91.
Other awards to be presented are:
-Ruth Evelyn Katz Adoptive Family of the Year: Zach and Teri Klipsch
AFL-CIO unions and our members are committed partners in our communities, which leads many to volunteering in a range of community services—from charitable giving and volunteering through United Way, to assisting programs that help families in economic or personal crises. We applaud our brothers and sisters from Locals 145, 25, and 91, and thank Bethany for Children & Families for their efforts in honoring those who serve as model community members here in the Quad Cities.
Tags See All Tags