- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- Discount - 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Discount - Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
|Bettendorf and Scott County Unite for United Way by Hosting Sixth Annual “Help Out by Going All In” Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 15:44|
Bettendorf and Scott County — Help Out by Going All In! In an effort to give back to the community, the City of Bettendorf and Scott County have united as one to raise money for the Quad Cities United Way. Bettendorf and Scott County will be hosting a Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament on Friday, February 22, 2013 at The QC Waterfront Convention Center at 2021 State Street, Bettendorf, Iowa. Doors open at 5:00 pm, and the tournament starts at 6:00 pm sharp.
Tickets are $30; re-buys (limit one) are $20. Tickets can be purchased at either Bettendorf City Hall (1609 State Street, Bettendorf) or the Scott County Administration Center (600 West 4th Street, Davenport). Tickets are available at the door as well. Cash payment is preferred; checks written out to United Way will be accepted only with proof of identification. Participants must be at least 21 years old to play.
Prizes awarded to at least top three players. As in past years, top player will also receive Championship bracelet donated by Riddle’s Jewelers. Other prizes to be announced later.
Bettendorf and Scott County recognize the significance of working together to make the community a better place to live, work, and raise a family. Both organizations are excited about working together towards a common goal. So come on out, help a great cause, and have fun at the same time!
Tags See All Tags