- Download Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy ModelRight Professional 3.0 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- 19.95$ Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Pagemaker 7 cheap oem
|Bettendorf Cook Bowls Over Judges in State Fair Soup Contest|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2011 09:55|
DES MOINES, IA (08/22/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $100 cash award in the Souper Soups competition judged Wednesday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Kyle Barton of West Des Moines took second place and $50. Ginger Johnson of West Des Moines claimed third place and $25.
Krista Kulas of Johnston received an honorable mention.
Entries were judged on taste, appearance and uniqueness.
The Iowa State Fair Food Department is the largest of any state fair in the country. Food Department judging is held in the Elwell Family Food Center sponsored by Blue Bunny.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags