- Buy OEM Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 (cs,de,nl,es,fr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Maker 3 cheap oem
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles (en)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 cheap oem
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Magix Samplitude 11
|Bettendorf Cook Wins State Fair Cooking with Mrs. Clark's Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 22 August 2011 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA (08/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $50 cash award in the Dinner with Mrs. Clark's competition judged Saturday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Christine Montalvo of Windsor Heights took second place, and Scott Andreas of Ankeny earned third place.
Cooks were challenged to use at least ½ cup of Mrs. Clark's juice in a main dish.
Entries were judged on taste, creative use of juice and appearance.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags