- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Download Magix Samplitude 11
- 9.95$ GFI MailSecurity 10.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Download Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
|Bettendorf Cook Wins State Fair Cooking with Mrs. Clark's Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 22 August 2011 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA (08/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $50 cash award in the Dinner with Mrs. Clark's competition judged Saturday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Christine Montalvo of Windsor Heights took second place, and Scott Andreas of Ankeny earned third place.
Cooks were challenged to use at least ½ cup of Mrs. Clark's juice in a main dish.
Entries were judged on taste, creative use of juice and appearance.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags