- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- 99.95$ Magix Samplitude 11 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC (en)
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Download Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
|Bettendorf Cook Wins State Fair Cooking with Mrs. Clark's Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 22 August 2011 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA (08/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $50 cash award in the Dinner with Mrs. Clark's competition judged Saturday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Christine Montalvo of Windsor Heights took second place, and Scott Andreas of Ankeny earned third place.
Cooks were challenged to use at least ½ cup of Mrs. Clark's juice in a main dish.
Entries were judged on taste, creative use of juice and appearance.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags