- Discount - Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- 19.95$ Microangelo Toolset 6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC (en)
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac
- 29.95$ LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Color Suite 11
|Bettendorf Cook Wins State Fair Cooking with Mrs. Clark's Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 22 August 2011 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA (08/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $50 cash award in the Dinner with Mrs. Clark's competition judged Saturday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Christine Montalvo of Windsor Heights took second place, and Scott Andreas of Ankeny earned third place.
Cooks were challenged to use at least ½ cup of Mrs. Clark's juice in a main dish.
Entries were judged on taste, creative use of juice and appearance.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags