- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy OEM Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Kinemac MAC
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Discount - Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
|Bettendorf Cook Wins State Fair Cooking with Mrs. Clark's Contest|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 22 August 2011 08:26|
DES MOINES, IA (08/19/2011)(readMedia)-- Norita Solt of Bettendorf won first place and a $50 cash award in the Dinner with Mrs. Clark's competition judged Saturday at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Christine Montalvo of Windsor Heights took second place, and Scott Andreas of Ankeny earned third place.
Cooks were challenged to use at least ½ cup of Mrs. Clark's juice in a main dish.
Entries were judged on taste, creative use of juice and appearance.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2011 Iowa State Fair, celebrating 100 years of the Butter Cow August 11-21. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags