- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac 2
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6 (en)
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
- Download Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy OEM Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Download QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe RoboHelp 10
|Bettendorf Woman Sentenced to 240 Months Imprisonment for Child Exploitation Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:39|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 15, 2012, Amanda Diener, age 37, of Bettendorf, Iowa, was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to sexually exploit a child, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Senior United States District Judge Robert W. Pratt also sentenced Diener to 15 years supervised release following imprisonment and ordered her to pay $100 to the Crime Victims Fund.
On October 24, 2011, when she entered a plea of guilty, Diener admitted that she met a man on-line who identified himself as Gary King from Massachusetts. After conversing for months, King, who was later identified as Hobart Yates, asked to chat with a minor female to whom Diener had access. During on-line chats, Yates asked Diener to have the minor female perform sexual acts with her, photograph them, and send the images to him. Deiner complied and produced images of child pornography and sent them to Yates. Diener and Yates admitted that Deiner had performed sex acts on a live webcam in Bettendorf, Iowa, that were seen by Yates in Massachusetts.
The case was investigated by the Bettendorf, Iowa, Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags