- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro cheap oem
- Download Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Discount - Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
|Bettendorf Woman Sentenced to 240 Months Imprisonment for Child Exploitation Offenses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 17 August 2012 13:39|
DAVENPORT, IA – On August 15, 2012, Amanda Diener, age 37, of Bettendorf, Iowa, was sentenced to 240 months imprisonment, having previously pleaded guilty to conspiracy to sexually exploit a child, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Senior United States District Judge Robert W. Pratt also sentenced Diener to 15 years supervised release following imprisonment and ordered her to pay $100 to the Crime Victims Fund.
On October 24, 2011, when she entered a plea of guilty, Diener admitted that she met a man on-line who identified himself as Gary King from Massachusetts. After conversing for months, King, who was later identified as Hobart Yates, asked to chat with a minor female to whom Diener had access. During on-line chats, Yates asked Diener to have the minor female perform sexual acts with her, photograph them, and send the images to him. Deiner complied and produced images of child pornography and sent them to Yates. Diener and Yates admitted that Deiner had performed sex acts on a live webcam in Bettendorf, Iowa, that were seen by Yates in Massachusetts.
The case was investigated by the Bettendorf, Iowa, Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and it was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags