- Buy Digital Painting in Photoshop (en)
- Download MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC For Dummies
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
|Bettendorf Woman Sentenced to 4 Months’ Home Confinement for Extortion|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kevin E. VanderSchel|
|Tuesday, 11 December 2012 08:55|
DAVENPORT, IA – On December 6, 2012, Theresa Kay Hunt, age 49, of Bettendorf, Iowa, was sentenced to time served for attempted extortion, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Chief United States District Judge James E. Gritzner also sentenced Hunt to 1 year supervised release including four months’ home confinement.
Hunt contacted the Viewer Relations Department at Discovery Communications, Inc., and threatened to release damaging photos of a cast member of the show “19 Kids and Counting” if Discovery did not pay her $10,000. Hunt emailed pictures of the cast member to an undercover FBI agent and stated that she had more pictures buried in a box at her parent’s home.
The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags