- Download Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Discount - Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC (en)
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training
|Bettendorf Woman Sentenced to 4 Months’ Home Confinement for Extortion|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kevin E. VanderSchel|
|Tuesday, 11 December 2012 08:55|
DAVENPORT, IA – On December 6, 2012, Theresa Kay Hunt, age 49, of Bettendorf, Iowa, was sentenced to time served for attempted extortion, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Chief United States District Judge James E. Gritzner also sentenced Hunt to 1 year supervised release including four months’ home confinement.
Hunt contacted the Viewer Relations Department at Discovery Communications, Inc., and threatened to release damaging photos of a cast member of the show “19 Kids and Counting” if Discovery did not pay her $10,000. Hunt emailed pictures of the cast member to an undercover FBI agent and stated that she had more pictures buried in a box at her parent’s home.
The case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
Tags See All Tags