- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Discount - Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Download Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 cheap oem
|BHS presents The Music Man|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Tim Hoenig|
|Monday, 31 March 2014 10:03|
BETTENDORF, IA. -- Bettendorf High School proudly presents Meredith Willson's, The Music Man, the winner of six Tony Awards. One of the most beloved musicals of all time, The Music Man tells the story of Professor Harold Hill, a fast-talking salesman of musical instruments who convinces the good folks of River City, Iowa that they need a band. His plans to skip town with their money come to a crashing halt when he falls head-over-heels in love with Marian, the town's librarian.
The production, highlighting the talents of more than 120 high school students, also features students from all six of the district elementary schools. The production stars senior Matthew McFate as the cunning Harold Hill and junior Emily Tinsman as Marian Paroo.
“I am very proud and excited to be a part of such a wonderful experience. The cast and crew are amazing, the set is phenomenal, and it is just so much fun to get to go help put something like this together every day after school! I hope everyone enjoys seeing the show as much as we all love performing in it!” McFate said.
All performances will take place at the Bettendorf High School Performing Arts Center, beginning at 7 p.m. on April 10-12 and 1 p.m. on April 13. All tickets are $10 and may be purchased from the BHS Activities Office or the high school website.
WHAT: The Music Man, book, music and lyrics by Meredith Willson, directed by Katherine Howard, with technical direction by Chris Howard and musical direction by Chris Saito and Jeff Knutson.
WHEN: Thursday, April 10 - Sunday, April 13. The curtain will open for the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday performances at 7:00 p.m., while the Sunday performance is a 1:00 p.m. matinee.
WHERE: All performances take place at the Bettendorf High School, Performing Arts Center at 3333 18th Street.
TICKETS: Tickets are $10 and may be purchased from the BHS Activities Office or the high school website (www.bettendorf.k12.ia.us).
Tags See All Tags