- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy OEM Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags