- Buy OEM AppZapper 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Word 2007 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits (en)
- Buy Cheap Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
- Buy Corel Painter X3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training cheap oem
- 29.95$ ACDSee Pro 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags