- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 319.95$ Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Discount - Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra (zh,en,es,it,ko,de,fr,ja)
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Discount - Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- 179.95$ Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC cheap oem
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags