- Discount - iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy OEM Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SolidWorks 2012 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 cheap oem
- Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags