- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- 49.95$ Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Buy Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Discount - Default Folder X 4.6 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy GFI FAXmaker 14.1 (en)
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags