- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- 59.95$ Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Download Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Bier Stube Brings "Flavors of Germany" to Mallards' Game Saturday night|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 07 February 2014 16:57|
Tomorrow (Saturday) night the Bier Stube will bring the "flavors of Germany" to the I-Grill during the Mallards' game against the St. Charles Chill at the iWireless Center.
Fans can enjoy a selection of handmade sausages- potato, bratwurst, knockwurst and Polish- along with their favorite toppings. Tomorrow night the iWireless Center and the Bier Stube are also baking up a Victory Knot, a huge two-pound Bavarian pretzel with vanilla icing, grain mustard sauce and warm cheese sauce for dipping. Fans can also wash it all down with one of two specialty "biers": Hacker Pschorr Wiesse or Erdinger Weib Bier.
The I-Grill is located on the main iWireless Center concourse near the top of the escalator. Tomorrow evening's game faces off at 7:05 p.m.
Tags See All Tags