- Download Corel PDF Fusion
- Buy Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Download Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] cheap oem
- Buy Kingsoft Office 2009 (en)
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Bix Bistro Repeats Repeats Wine Spectator Award of Excellence|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Wednesday, 10 July 2013 14:08|
Davenport hotel restaurant earns recognition from leading publication
DAVENPORT, IA – Hotel Blackhawk management is pleased to announce that its on-premises restaurant Bix Bistro has received a 2013 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence – the second consecutive year it has earned the honor.
To qualify for the Award of Excellence, a restaurant, “must offer 400 or more selections, along with superior presentation and display either vintage depth with several vertical offerings of top wines or excellent breadth across several wine regions.”
Award information is available at www.winespectator.com/group/
“Our company is pleased to again receive accolades from the preeminent voice of the wine industry,” said Tim Heim, VP – Marketing, Innkeeper Hospitality Services, corporate parent of Hotel Blackhawk. “Repeating recognition such as this is the true sign of our team’s dedication to provide our guests with a memorable stay at our properties.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is a AAA Four Diamond Hotel and is part of the Autograph Collection (www.autographhotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org). For more, visit www.hotelblackhawk.com or find us on www.facebook.com (Search: Hotel Blackhawk).
Tags See All Tags