- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- Download ARTS PDF Stamper
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Roxio Creator 2010 Pro (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy OEM iExplorer 3 MAC
|Biz owner cycles to Davenport, Iowa on coast-to-coast trip paid with profits from trading currencies|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cory Maloy|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2014 14:00|
Business owner and father cycles cross country to teach how easy it is to trade currencies by paying for trip on profits made from trading during trip
What: Can someone actually pay for a family vacation across the U.S. simply from the profits of trading currencies? Shawn Lucas and his family are on a coast-to-coast cycling and road trip to prove just that.
Lucas, CEO and founder of Apiary Investment Fund (www.apiaryfund.com), arrives in Davenport, Iowa today during the fourth leg of a 100-day, 19 cities, 4,100 mile, coast-to-coast cycling trip called Pedals and Profits. He started from Cape of Disappointment, WA and will cycle to the Boston Harbor. During the trip he will teach and show people how easy it is to make an income from currency trading by paying for his entire trip from income he earns trading currencies each day of the trip.
Lucas’ 10 member family will travel with him via car and cycle.
When: Sept. 2
Where: Davenport, Iowa
Tags See All Tags