- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Download Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
|Biz owner cycles to Davenport, Iowa on coast-to-coast trip paid with profits from trading currencies|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cory Maloy|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2014 14:00|
Business owner and father cycles cross country to teach how easy it is to trade currencies by paying for trip on profits made from trading during trip
What: Can someone actually pay for a family vacation across the U.S. simply from the profits of trading currencies? Shawn Lucas and his family are on a coast-to-coast cycling and road trip to prove just that.
Lucas, CEO and founder of Apiary Investment Fund (www.apiaryfund.com), arrives in Davenport, Iowa today during the fourth leg of a 100-day, 19 cities, 4,100 mile, coast-to-coast cycling trip called Pedals and Profits. He started from Cape of Disappointment, WA and will cycle to the Boston Harbor. During the trip he will teach and show people how easy it is to make an income from currency trading by paying for his entire trip from income he earns trading currencies each day of the trip.
Lucas’ 10 member family will travel with him via car and cycle.
When: Sept. 2
Where: Davenport, Iowa
Tags See All Tags