- Download VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Discount - Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Sony Cinescore
- Buy OEM iStat Menus 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Download Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC (en)
- Download Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Biz owner cycles to Davenport, Iowa on coast-to-coast trip paid with profits from trading currencies|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Cory Maloy|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2014 14:00|
Business owner and father cycles cross country to teach how easy it is to trade currencies by paying for trip on profits made from trading during trip
What: Can someone actually pay for a family vacation across the U.S. simply from the profits of trading currencies? Shawn Lucas and his family are on a coast-to-coast cycling and road trip to prove just that.
Lucas, CEO and founder of Apiary Investment Fund (www.apiaryfund.com), arrives in Davenport, Iowa today during the fourth leg of a 100-day, 19 cities, 4,100 mile, coast-to-coast cycling trip called Pedals and Profits. He started from Cape of Disappointment, WA and will cycle to the Boston Harbor. During the trip he will teach and show people how easy it is to make an income from currency trading by paying for his entire trip from income he earns trading currencies each day of the trip.
Lucas’ 10 member family will travel with him via car and cycle.
When: Sept. 2
Where: Davenport, Iowa
Tags See All Tags