- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 MAC cheap oem
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- 359.95$ Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy NewTek LightWave 3D 9 (en)
- Buy Cheap iStat Menus 4 MAC
|Blues Festival Update! Final Site—2nd Street, Davenport|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Karen McFarland|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 09:42|
Blues Festival organizers have finalized the site for the July 4-6 event in downtown Davenport. The 29th Mississippi Valley Blues Festival will take place on 2nd Street. Bandshell acts will perform on an east-facing stage near Ripley St. Tent Stage acts will perform in the courtyard area just east of the River Music Experience at 2nd and Main. BlueSKool will be held on the RME’s Community Stage, and workshops and the photo exhibit will be held in the RME’s upstairs Exhibit Hall.
“This arrangement of the stages is different from our 2nd Street experience in 2008,” said Karen McFarland, co-chair of the festival’s Entertainment Committee. “Between Main and Ripley there’s more room and the area is easier to secure than the 2008 location farther east on 2nd Street.”
The 2nd Street site was chosen after DOT regulations mandated that 3rd Street remain open as a flood detour for HWY 67 (River Drive).
Advance tickets for the Blues Festival are still available, but only until Sunday June 30. They can be bought at area Hy-Vee locations, online at mvbs.org, at Martinis on the Rock in Rock Island, Muddy Waters in Bettendorf, and Rascals in Moline.
Veterans and active military can get discounted advance tickets until June 28 at R.I.A. Federal Credit Union locations.
Tags See All Tags