- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide (en)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Download Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Presenter 7
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC (en)
- 69.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 6 cheap oem
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
|Blues Festival Volunteers Needed!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Patty Britt|
|Thursday, 14 June 2012 07:07|
The 28th annual Mississippi Valley Blues Festival is less than three weeks away, but the event is still seeking volunteers. Workers are needed for all positions during the later shifts and on Sunday July 1.
The Mississippi Valley Blues Festival could not survive without the work of its volunteers. Those who sign up to work a 3 to 4-hour shift will receive:
• Free Admission
• Free Fest T-Shirt
To register, go to www.mvbs.org and click on BluesFest, then Volunteers. That will take you to the registration page.
Or call the MVBS office at 563-322-5837.
The Mississippi Valley Blues Festival is produced by the non-profit Mississippi Valley Blues Society. The 2012 lineup features the usual mix of up-and-coming blues stars as well as legends, with 24 acts on two stages over the weekend of June 29-July 1 in Davenport’s LeClaire Park.
Advance tickets for the 2012 BluesFest are available at all Quad-City Hy-Vee stores, Hy-Vees in Clinton and Muscatine, Muddy Waters in Bettendorf, Rascals in Moline, Martinis on the Rock in Rock Island, and through the MVBS office at 563-32-BLUES. Advance tickets are only $12.50 per day; tickets at the gate are $15 per day.
Tags See All Tags