- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads (en)
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
|Boaters get another chance for more fun|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Jack Tumbleson|
|Monday, 11 April 2011 13:07|
Quad-Cities area boaters are getting another chance to have more fun on their boats this summer.
Two more Boating Skills & Seamanship courses, one in Davenport and one in Rock Island, beginning this month.
The Davenport course will run from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. April 26 to May 12 covering three lessons a night. The course will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Scott Community College annex above the bus station. To register for the course call the college at (309) 441-4001 and ask for course number 90696. For more information call Dave or Becky Griesbach at (563) 286-8301.
The Rock Island course will run from 7 to 9:30 p.m. April 28 to May 31 covering two lessons a night. The course will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the South Rock Island Township Hall, 1019 27th St. in Rock Island. Registration for the course will be before class the first night. For more information call Jack or Judy Tumbleson at (309) 738-0837.
The textbook for the course costs $30 and it may be shared by people taking the course together. There is no other charge for the courses.
Participants will increase their fun by learning how to avoid trailering problems, tricks on handling and anchoring their boat, how to navigate their pieces of the river and how to be safe on the water.
Tags See All Tags