- 149.95$ ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module cheap oem
- Buy Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- 119.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 10 cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC (en,ja)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
|Bodybuilder & Neurosurgeon Debunks 5 Training Myths|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 28 July 2014 08:04|
What You Don’t Know – and What You Think You Know – Can Hurt You, He Says
While big chunks of America’s population continue to be ravaged by obesity, causing other problems such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes, there are many millions who choose to prevent those conditions by exercising regularly.
“The Centers for Disease Control recently estimated that only 20 percent of us get the recommended amount of daily exercise,” says Dr. Brett Osborn, author of “Get Serious, A Neurosurgeon’s Guide to Optimal Health and Fitness,” www.drbrettosborn.com.
“Given our diet and lifestyles, it’s no wonder that some of our first-world diseases have reached epidemic proportions.
“Let’s be clear: This is your health. There is nothing more important. If you don’t have good health, you will eventually die, preventing you from doing everything else, from spending time with your loved ones to enjoying your money.”
If you’re going to exercise – which Osborn applauds – he warns that you will do more harm than good if you’ve bought into some of the myths and “conventional wisdom” that is, in fact, simply wrong.
Osborn, an avid bodybuilder, shatters some of those misconceptions:
About Dr. Brett Osborn
Brett Osborn is a New York University-trained, board-certified neurological surgeon with a secondary certification in anti-aging and regenerative medicine, Diplomate; American Bard of Neurological Surgery, Diplomate; American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. He holds a CSCS honorarium from the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Dr. Osborn specializes in scientifically based nutrition and exercise as a means to achieve optimal health and preventing disease. He is the author “Get Serious, A Neurosurgeon’s Guide to Optimal Health and Fitness,” www.drbrettosborn.com.
Tags See All Tags