- 159.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- Buy OEM Corel Digital Studio 2010
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
|Bon-Ton Stores Asks Customers to Kick Off Their Boots for a Good Cause|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Elizabeth Kirk|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 11:16|
Soles4Souls® Teams Up Again with The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
for November Boot Trade-In Event
September 2011 Shoe Event Raised over $21,000
Nashville, TN (October 31, 2011) – Soles4Souls, the international shoe charity proudly announces its partnership with The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. for a trade-in boot drive for the second year. The retailer will be collecting customers’ gently worn boots for charity.
Beginning on November 2nd until November 12th, customers will be invited to donate gently worn boots at all Bon-Ton Store locations to get $15.00 off their boot purchase of $50 or more. To find a participating location you can visit www.bonton.com.
The Bon-Ton Stores and Soles4Soles also partnered back in September at 62 Bon-Ton Store locations for Sole Sisters Shoe Shopping Events. $1 was donated for every pair of shoes purchased and the partnership successfully raised $21,316 dollars for Soles4Souls.
“We are excited to be partnering with The Bon-Ton Stores again for this boot trade-in event,” said Wayne Elsey, Founder and CEO of Soles4Souls. “Customers will have the opportunity to give back and thousands of people will be the recipient of the gift of shoes because of their efforts.” he said.
The Chief Operating Officer, Barbara Schrantz of The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., will be presenting the $21,316 dollar check to Souls4Souls this November 8th, 2011. Photos of this presentation will be available upon request.
For more information on how to get involved and to find a recycling location near you, visit www.giveshoes.org.
Tags See All Tags