- 299.95$ Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg WaveLab 6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- 99.95$ Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 cheap oem
|Bon-Ton Stores Community Day Event Raises over $6.5 Million for Local Non-Profits|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Christine Hojnacki|
|Thursday, 02 December 2010 08:05|
BON-TON STORES COMMUNITY DAY EVENT RAISES OVER $6.5 MILLION FOR LOCAL NON-PROFITS
The Bon-Ton Stores Semi-Annual Community Day Event Generates Donations
Milwaukee, Wisc. (November 30, 2010) – The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is pleased to announce today that the Company raised over $6.5 million for local non-profit organizations and agencies through its semi-annual Community Day event held on Saturday, November 13, 2010.
To kick-off the holiday giving season, The Bon-Ton Stores, under its eight nameplates: Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Bergner’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s, Younkers and Parisian (Detroit-area), held its signature Community Day event on November 13. Through this charitable-giving event, organizations raised donations for important projects and causes in their communities.
The event provides an opportunity for local 501(c)(3) organizations and schools to raise donations needed to support their mission. By selling $5 discount savings booklets and retaining 100% of the donation, local non-profit groups raise money for their charity. In return for their donation of $5 to the organization, customers receive a $10 coupon and multiple discounts to be used on Community Day. Over the past twelve years, The Bon-Ton Stores have helped thousands of local non-profit groups raise over $80 million through the successful Community Day event.
"The Community Day event allows us to make a meaningful impact on thousands of organizations in the markets in which we operate,” said Bud Bergren, President and CEO, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “We thank our customers and associates who contributed. We know that fundraising is a crucial activity for local non-profit groups, regardless of their size, and we are honored to support them through this program.”
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 277 stores, including 11 furniture galleries, in 23 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates and, under the Parisian nameplate, stores in the Detroit, Michigan area. The stores offer a broad assortment of brand-name fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc is an active and positive participant in the communities that it serves.
Tags See All Tags