- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker 9
|Boys and Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Valley 2013 Golf Invitational to be Held July 9 at Short Hills|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Paul Richardson|
|Friday, 14 June 2013 14:05|
MOLINE, IL –The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Mississippi Valley (BGCMV) announced today that registrations are still available – but filling fast – for its 2013 Golf Invitational, to be held Tuesday, July 9, at Short Hills Country Club in East Moline.
Now in its 12th year, the Invitational has helped the BGCMV raise more than $1.2 million since 2002. The event offers attendees a full day of golf and networking followed by an evening dinner reception and silent auction.
“For more than a century, the Boys and Girls Clubs have been helping young people realize their potential and develop skills for a better future,” said Gregg Ontiveros, Group O CEO and 2013 Invitational Co-Chair. “More than 500 young people attend a Club activity every day in the Quad Cities – and the Invitational is an important part of helping the Club continue to meet the needs of our community. It’s a way that all of us can come together to have a great time for a great cause.”
Funds raised from the 2013 Invitational will be focused on completing and operating the Club’s new Teen Center / Club-Choice. The center is a new concept that combines traditional Boys and Girls Club programs with career and job skills development opportunities.
Located in the Floreciente neighborhood of Moline, the center is based on similar projects in Chicago and Milwaukee. A unique component of the Teen Center will be a full-service bank – open to the entire community – which will provide teens with specific job and career development skills. The Club’s bank partner will train 10-12 teens annually and will offer financial literacy education to the entire community.
Title sponsors for the 2013 Invitational include US Bank, Samsung and Group O. Registration pages and more information are available at www.BGCMVgolf.com# # #
Tags See All Tags