- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- 99.95$ FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- 49.95$ Parallels Desktop 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- 49.95$ BeLight Software Printfolio MAC cheap oem
- Buy VMware Fusion 4 MAC (en)
|BRADLEY UNIVERSITY CHORALE 2014 SPRING TOUR|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Mary Hogg|
|Tuesday, 25 February 2014 15:31|
The Bradley University Chorale, as part of its annual spring tour, will present a concert at Riverside United Methodist Church on Saturday, March 15, 2014, at 7:00 pm.
The 35-member choir from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, will present a program entitled “Song and Dance,” performing music spanning five centuries on the subject of singing and dancing. Schutz, Hassler, Purcell, Randall Thompson, Moses Hogan, music from Haiti, Lithuania, and Catalan, and American vocal jazz will all be represented.
The Bradley Chorale has performed across the United States and Europe, winning national and international recognition. The ensemble has frequently performed for state and regional music educator conventions. Last May the Chorale toured in southern Spain, presenting concerts in Granada, Seville, Carmona, and Cadiz.
Dr. John Jost, director of the Bradley Chorale and professor of music at Bradley, earned his undergraduate and advanced degrees at Stanford University and taught in California, New York, and Haiti before arriving at Bradley in 1989. Dr. Jost has served as principal violist in the Peoria Symphony, co-founded the Peoria Bach Festival, and continues to direct a music camp for Haitian youth each summer in Haiti. He has won teaching and service awards from Bradley University, the Illinois Choral Directors Association, and the Haitian Ministry of Culture.
Tags See All Tags