- 19.95$ Acronis True Image Home 2010 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
- Buy OEM Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy OEM Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 7
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
|BRADLEY UNIVERSITY CHORALE 2014 SPRING TOUR|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Mary Hogg|
|Tuesday, 25 February 2014 15:31|
The Bradley University Chorale, as part of its annual spring tour, will present a concert at Riverside United Methodist Church on Saturday, March 15, 2014, at 7:00 pm.
The 35-member choir from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, will present a program entitled “Song and Dance,” performing music spanning five centuries on the subject of singing and dancing. Schutz, Hassler, Purcell, Randall Thompson, Moses Hogan, music from Haiti, Lithuania, and Catalan, and American vocal jazz will all be represented.
The Bradley Chorale has performed across the United States and Europe, winning national and international recognition. The ensemble has frequently performed for state and regional music educator conventions. Last May the Chorale toured in southern Spain, presenting concerts in Granada, Seville, Carmona, and Cadiz.
Dr. John Jost, director of the Bradley Chorale and professor of music at Bradley, earned his undergraduate and advanced degrees at Stanford University and taught in California, New York, and Haiti before arriving at Bradley in 1989. Dr. Jost has served as principal violist in the Peoria Symphony, co-founded the Peoria Bach Festival, and continues to direct a music camp for Haitian youth each summer in Haiti. He has won teaching and service awards from Bradley University, the Illinois Choral Directors Association, and the Haitian Ministry of Culture.
Tags See All Tags