- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Director 11.5
- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 (en,es,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 (en)
- Buy OEM QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching (en)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
|Braley Advocates for Strong Renewable Fuel Standard|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Braley for Iowa|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 09:38|
During visit to Mason City’s Renewable Energy Group, Braley says strong Renewable Fuel Standard
is critical to Iowa economy, job growth
Des Moines, IA – Rep. Bruce Braley visited Renewable Energy Group’s Mason City location today to tour the facility and discuss the importance of a strong Renewable Fuel Standard to the Iowa economy and job growth in our state.
Braley said, “The Renewable Fuel Standard is critically important to the renewable fuels industry, which supports more than 70,000 Iowa jobs. Any threat to the RFS is a threat to Iowa’s economy, and that’s why I’ve fought so hard to protect it. Iowans deserve a Senator who will work to expand Iowa’s renewable fuel industry and the benefits it provides to agriculture producers, not one who would undermine it.”
REG’s Mason City location is a commercial-scale, state-of-the-art biodiesel production facility that can produce approximately 30 million gallons of high-quality biodiesel each year from vegetable oils like soybean oil. According to the Iowa Renewable Fuels Association, the Iowa biofuels industry supports more than 70,000 jobs and $5 billion in wages annually throughout the entire Iowa economy.
For months, Braley has fought the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed reduction in the Renewable Fuel Standard. In December, Braley was the only member of Iowa’s congressional delegation to testify with Gov. Terry Branstad at an EPA hearing against the proposed reduction.
In contrast, State Sen. Joni Ernst cannot be trusted to protect the Renewable Fuel Standard. She has said that she is “philosophically opposed” to the RFS, putting her position in line with the oil billionaire backers trying to roll back the Renewable Fuel Standard and out of step with Iowa agriculture.
Tags See All Tags