- 19.95$ GFI MailArchiver 6.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- 199.95$ Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
|Braley Announces 2010 Congressional Art Competition for Iowa High School Students|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Caitlin Legacki|
|Thursday, 11 March 2010 08:49|
Washington, DC – Today, Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Waterloo) announced his office’s participation in the 2010 Congressional art competition: “An Artistic Discovery.” Last year, Mitch Doll from Davenport won the First District contest.
“An Artistic Discovery” is the annual art contest conducted by Members of Congress for high school students across the country. Students submit original works of art to their Representative’s office, and the winning piece from each Congressional district goes on display as part of a year-long national exhibition in the Cannon Tunnel, an underground walkway to the United States Capitol from the House office buildings in Washington.
Additionally, this year’s first place winner will be invited to attend an unveiling ceremony in June and will receive two round-trip tickets to Washington D.C., courtesy of Southwest Airlines.
“I encourage Iowa students to participate in this year’s Congressional art competition,” Braley said. “I know there are many gifted young artists in eastern Iowa, and this is a great opportunity for their work to be displayed for thousands of Americans to see. It will be a great honor to feature the work of an outstanding young artist in the Capitol building.”
Artwork must be mailed to Rep. Braley’s Waterloo office by Friday, April 30, 2010. Students can also drop off their entries by April 30th at any of Rep. Braley’s district offices, listed below:
501 Sycamore St, Suite 610
Waterloo, IA 50703
209 W. 4th St., Suite 104
Davenport, IA 52801
350 W. 6th St., Suite 222
Dubuque, IA 52001
Entry forms and contest information are attached and available here on Rep. Braley’s website. Students with questions about the art competition should contact Tavis Hall in Braley’s Waterloo Office at (319) 287-3233.
Tags See All Tags