- Buy OEM proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 (en)
- 39.95$ Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition (en)
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 cheap oem
- Download Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Braley Announces Naval Academy Appointment for Clinton Native|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Nicole Buseman|
|Monday, 23 March 2009 15:02|
Washington, DC – Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Iowa) announced today that Ben Wolf of Clinton received an appointment to the U.S. Naval Academy. Wolf will enter the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, this fall.
“I’m proud to announce Ben Wolf’s acceptance to the U.S. Naval Academy,” Braley said. “With his exceptional character and history of community service, Ben will be a valuable addition to the Naval Academy. I’m happy that Ben will have the opportunity to further his education while continuing to serve his country at Navy.”
Ben Wolf will graduate from Camanche High School this May. Ben is the son of Michael and Margaret Wolf.
Each year Congressman Braley nominates students to the military service academies, including the U.S. Naval Academy. Nominees must demonstrate upstanding character, academic achievement, physical fitness, and leadership skills. A nominating committee comprised of community leaders reviews all applicants, with Congressman Braley recommending top candidates to the respective academies. Final acceptance decisions are made by the service academy.
Students interested in applying to military service academies for enrollment in fall of 2010 should contact Congressman Braley’s Waterloo office at (319) 287-3233.
Tags See All Tags