- Discount - Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 (en)
- Buy Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - VMware Workstation 9
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
|Braley Announces Over $600,000 for Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kira Ayish|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:15|
Washington, DC – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) announced $606,824 in grant money for the Waterloo Regional Airport and the Maquoketa Municipal Airport.
The Waterloo Regional Airport has been awarded $518,580 to purchase new snow removal equipment. The Maquoketa Municipal Airport has been awarded $88,244 to acquire land needed to extend the runway to allow the airport to meet runway safety area and runway protection zone standards.
“This grant money will help these airports ensure the safety of passengers and employees,” Braley said. “Whether traveling for business or family vacation, Iowans rely on their community airports to be safe, secure and reliable. It’s critical we give Iowa’s airports the tools they need to provide the safest and most efficient service to their customers.”
These federal grants are awarded through the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and distributed through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
# # #
Tags See All Tags