- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Download Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
- Discount - BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America cheap oem
|Braley Announces Over $600,000 for Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kira Ayish|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:15|
Washington, DC – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) announced $606,824 in grant money for the Waterloo Regional Airport and the Maquoketa Municipal Airport.
The Waterloo Regional Airport has been awarded $518,580 to purchase new snow removal equipment. The Maquoketa Municipal Airport has been awarded $88,244 to acquire land needed to extend the runway to allow the airport to meet runway safety area and runway protection zone standards.
“This grant money will help these airports ensure the safety of passengers and employees,” Braley said. “Whether traveling for business or family vacation, Iowans rely on their community airports to be safe, secure and reliable. It’s critical we give Iowa’s airports the tools they need to provide the safest and most efficient service to their customers.”
These federal grants are awarded through the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and distributed through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
# # #
Tags See All Tags