- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- Buy OEM Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 8
|Braley Announces Over $600,000 for Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kira Ayish|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:15|
Washington, DC – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) announced $606,824 in grant money for the Waterloo Regional Airport and the Maquoketa Municipal Airport.
The Waterloo Regional Airport has been awarded $518,580 to purchase new snow removal equipment. The Maquoketa Municipal Airport has been awarded $88,244 to acquire land needed to extend the runway to allow the airport to meet runway safety area and runway protection zone standards.
“This grant money will help these airports ensure the safety of passengers and employees,” Braley said. “Whether traveling for business or family vacation, Iowans rely on their community airports to be safe, secure and reliable. It’s critical we give Iowa’s airports the tools they need to provide the safest and most efficient service to their customers.”
These federal grants are awarded through the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and distributed through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
# # #
Tags See All Tags