- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- 19.95$ 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
|Braley Announces President's Challenge State Champion School|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Amanda Bowman|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:29|
Braley Congratulates Heritage Christian School in DeWitt
Waterloo, IA – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) today announced that Heritage Christian School in DeWitt, Iowa has once again been named a President’s Challenge “State Champion School” by the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition (PCFSN).
Heritage Christian is one of three schools in the state to be selected annually by scoring at or above the 85th percentile on the President’s Challenge Physical Fitness Test.
“I congratulate Heritage Christian on once again doing so well in their physical fitness testing,” said Braley. “Healthy living is important and it’s good to see kids making healthy lifestyle choices.”
Braley has made school fitness a priority in his work in Congress. Last December, he introduced the Shawn Johnson Fitness for Life Act to promote better health and the use of innovative technology in school physical exercise classes. This year, Braley and Johnson once again teamed up to bring greater awareness to fitness in schools.
This will be the last class of the President’s Challenge State Champion Schools program. This school year, the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition launched a new school-based program that promotes health and regular physical activity for America’s youth. For more information about the program please visit: www.
# # #
Tags See All Tags