- 29.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy OEM Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Download Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced cheap oem
|Braley Announces Veterans Administration Online Career Fair|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 14:33|
Over 60 national employers participating in virtual career fair this Thursday
Waterloo, IA – Today, Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) announced that the Department of Veterans Affairs will hold a virtual online job fair for veterans this Thursday November 10, from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Central Time, the day before Veterans Day.
"Our veterans have made incredible sacrifices for our nation and after returning from the battlefield they deserve good jobs," Braley said. "I am committed to use every opportunity possible to help these veterans. Iowa veterans should visit www.veteranscareerfair.com to register and take advantage of this great opportunity."
Over 60 national employers and nearly 40,000 veterans have already registered to participate in the online career fair.
“As we work to help Veterans find good paying jobs, it is important that we take advantage of online resources that connect our Veterans with employers around the Nation who want to hire these highly qualified and experienced men and women,” said Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric K. Shinseki.
Veterans are encouraged to pre-register at http://www.veteranscareerfair.
Braley is the Ranking Member of the House Veterans' Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity and last month held a field hearing in Waterloo that focused on veterans’ economic opportunity and job creation, focusing especially on Iowa National Guard and Reserve members who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.# # #
Tags See All Tags