- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy Cheap LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 Professional Bible cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Outlook 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac Box Set
|Braley Builds Support with Carpenters Endorsement|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 07 June 2013 14:09|
DES MOINES, IA – The Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters have announced their endorsement of Bruce Braley for US Senate. The labor organization, a division of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, represents thousands of carpenters and their families across 47 Iowa counties.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Kurt Brunner, Political Coordinator for the Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters said, “The Carpenters are proud to endorse Bruce Braley because he’s never forgotten where he’s come from. Bruce grew up in Brooklyn, Iowa, and worked hard to put himself through college and law school, waiting tables and working construction. He’s taken the Iowa values he learned and worked hard in Congress to build a ladder of opportunity for more families. He’ll do even more in the US Senate.”
Bruce Braley said, “It’s an honor to have the Carpenters endorsement. Their members work hard every day to make a better life for their families. That’s why I’m running for Senate: to strengthen the middle class, expand economic opportunity for everyone, and bring people together to get things done.”
The Carpenters endorsement is the latest in a wave of endorsements for Braley, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin in April.
In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Sixteen other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley. The Planned Parenthood Action Fund has also endorsed Braley.
In April, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and had over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags