- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit)
- Buy Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP (en)
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy OEM xScan 3 MAC
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- 29.95$ Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
|Braley Calls on Branstad, Legislature to Fund High Speed Rail|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Tuesday, 10 May 2011 14:12|
Washington, DC – May 10, 2011 -Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) wrote a letter to Governor Terry Branstad urging him to work with the Republican leadership of the State House to stimulate Iowa’s economy and create jobs by funding the high-speed passenger rail line from Chicago to Iowa City through the Quad Cities.
Rep. Braley helped secure $230 million in federal funding for the new Amtrak route between Chicago and Iowa City. The project now depends onGovernor Branstad and the State Legislature fulfilling the remainder of Iowa’s $20 million-portion of the funding.
"I urge Governor Branstad to work with leaders of the Iowa State House to bring these jobs to Iowa," said Rep. Braley. "Now is not the time for timid policies and small politics. With this historic investment, and under Governor Branstad's leadership, our state can move forward and we can get Iowa’s economy back on track."
The project is scheduled for completion in 2015 and would create 588 jobs per year for the first four years of design and construction. Once initiated, the new rail service is expected to increase business activity in the state by $25 million per year.
A copy of Rep. Braley's letter is available here: http://braley.house.gov/
Tags See All Tags