- Discount - Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- 69.95$ IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Acala Video mp3 Ripper (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- 69.95$ Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- 29.95$ Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
|Braley Calls on Branstad, Legislature to Fund High Speed Rail|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Tuesday, 10 May 2011 14:12|
Washington, DC – May 10, 2011 -Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) wrote a letter to Governor Terry Branstad urging him to work with the Republican leadership of the State House to stimulate Iowa’s economy and create jobs by funding the high-speed passenger rail line from Chicago to Iowa City through the Quad Cities.
Rep. Braley helped secure $230 million in federal funding for the new Amtrak route between Chicago and Iowa City. The project now depends onGovernor Branstad and the State Legislature fulfilling the remainder of Iowa’s $20 million-portion of the funding.
"I urge Governor Branstad to work with leaders of the Iowa State House to bring these jobs to Iowa," said Rep. Braley. "Now is not the time for timid policies and small politics. With this historic investment, and under Governor Branstad's leadership, our state can move forward and we can get Iowa’s economy back on track."
The project is scheduled for completion in 2015 and would create 588 jobs per year for the first four years of design and construction. Once initiated, the new rail service is expected to increase business activity in the state by $25 million per year.
A copy of Rep. Braley's letter is available here: http://braley.house.gov/
Tags See All Tags