- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Discount - Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Aurora Media Workshop (en)
- Download Adobe InDesign CS4
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- 249.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 cheap oem
|Braley Calls on Delta to Reimburse Soldiers|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Friday, 10 June 2011 12:25|
Washington, DC – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement after hearing reports that Delta Airlines charged 34 U.S. soldiers returning from Afghanistan $2,800 in baggage fees:
"I’m deeply disappointed by this news that Delta Airlines charged soldiers returning from war such excessive baggage fees. These brave men and women put their lives on the line for our safety and security, and this is no way to welcome them home. I’m calling on Delta to immediately reimburse these soldiers for the extra baggage fees.
"Even if Delta was operating within its current baggage policy, I believe we all have an obligation to returning service members – not just to thank them for their service, but to also ensure that they’re not faced with any undue burden on their return.
"Since being elected to Congress, I have logged hundreds of thousands of miles on Delta – the only carrier serving my home airport in Waterloo. If Delta doesn’t reimburse these soldiers and reconsider its approach to servicing our troops, I’ll have to reconsider using their service."
Today, Rep. Braley also sent a letter to Delta Airlines expressing his disappointment about the incident. A copy of the letter is available here:http://go.usa.gov/DzR
Tags See All Tags