- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Download Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- 399.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
|Braley Discusses College Affordability at University of Iowa|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:20|
Hosts "Meet and Greet" event to discuss keeping college within reach with U of I students
IOWA CITY, IA -- Rep. Bruce Braley traveled to Iowa City and the University of Iowa today to talk with college students about the rising cost of higher education and his efforts to keep college within reach for more Iowa students and their families.
Braley is running for the Senate seat held by Sen. Tom Harkin, who announced in January he was retiring at the end of his current term.
Braley said, “A college education opens doors of economic opportunity in a world increasingly defined by global competition. That’s why the dream of a college education needs to stay within reach for anyone who wants to pursue it. But in the past decade, median household income has actually gone down while the cost of college tuition has gone up -- by nearly 83 percent. Today, Iowa college students graduate with some of the highest debt loads in the country.
“We need to do more to ensure the next generation can afford the opportunities created by pursuing higher education. That’s why I’ve worked hard to keep student loan interest rates low and renew tax breaks for families and students paying college tuition. And I’ll work to do even more in the Senate.”
Braley has worked relentlessly to keep college within reach for more Iowa students and families.
# # #
Tags See All Tags