- Buy OEM Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Web Page Maker 3 (en)
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11
- Buy VMware Workstation 8 (en)
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
|Braley Fights for Eldridge Post Office|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Monday, 20 June 2011 14:10|
Washington, DC –Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) sent a letter to United States Postmaster General Patrick R. Donahoe demanding answers about the United States Postal Service (USPS) reduction of service at the Eldridge post office.
“I’m very concerned that my constituents in Eldridge will not receive the same quality of service they’ve come to rely on once these changes go into effect,” said Rep. Braley. “Small communities depend on their local post office and I know how much this service means to Eldridge. That’s why I’ll continue fighting to protect access to this post office and I’ll work to make sure we all receive timely and accurate information about how these reductions in service will affect the community of Eldridge.”The USPS confirmed last week that the delivery operations at the Eldridge Post Office will be relocated to the Northwest Station in Davenport, IA as part of the Delivery Unit Optimization (DUO) process. The DUO initiative involves moving city and/or rural letter carriers from one Post Office, station, or branch to another nearby postal facility.
Services such as purchasing stamps, mailing packages, Post Office boxes, passports, and any other service currently available at local postal facilities will continue to be offered at the Eldridge facility and ZIP Codes will remain the same.
A copy of the letter is available here: http://go.usa.gov/Wwp
Tags See All Tags