- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit (en,cs,de,es,fi,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,ja)
- Buy Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC (cs,da,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,no,nl,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Download Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
|Braley Fights for Iowa Veterans Home in Marshalltown|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Monday, 01 August 2011 09:38|
Bill benefitting home passes unanimously
Washington, DC – Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) co-sponsored and championed a bill to help the Iowa Veterans Home in Marshalltown. With Rep.Braley’s help, the bill passed unanimously out of the House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Health. The bill will help the Iowa Veterans Home and similar veterans’ homes across the country provide care to millions of elderly and disabled veterans.
“This bill will help us ensure that our veterans are getting the care they deserve – not just in Iowa, but all over the country,” said Rep. Braley. “The men and women who served this nation deserve the best care we can possibly provide. That’s why I’m proud to co-sponsor this bill which supports the veterans home in Marshalltown that cares for so many of our national heroes.”
David Worley, who serves as Commandant of the Iowa Veterans Home and oversees operations, said the bill is an important step for Iowa veterans.
“This bill will be a big boost for the Iowa Veterans Home,” said Commandant Worley. “It’ll give us the resources we need to care for our elderly veterans, and as we see many more young men and women coming back from battle, this bill will help us provide our returning veterans with the services they need.”
Rep. Braley will continue fighting to pass the bill through the full Veterans’ Affairs Committee.
Tags See All Tags