- 299.95$ Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand (en)
- 249.95$ Red Giant Color Suite 11 cheap oem
|Braley Fights to Protect Seniors, Medicare; Condemns Republican Budget|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Friday, 15 April 2011 14:15|
Washington, DC – Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) released the following statement after the House of Representatives voted on the House Republican budget:
“Fixing our economy is about shared responsibility – and that includes some shared sacrifice. But there’s no sharing on this budget. Seniors and middle class families are being told to bear the whole burden while Wall Street pays nothing.
These are people who worked hard, who played by the rules all their lives. They paid into Medicare and it was supposed to be there for them. But politicians in Washington want to change the rules in the middle of the game – and now they want to eliminate Medicare for millions of Iowans for years to come. I won’t let that happen.
Let me be clear, my constituents in Iowa didn’t create this deficit or double the debt. The disabled single mom in Waterloo who receives modest Social Security benefits did not cause this recession. Grandparents in Davenport who need to see their doctor didn’t crash the stock market. Yet that’s what the Republican budget says to Iowans and other middle class families.
What really got us into this fiscal mess was letting Wall Street run wild, fighting multiple wars for a decade at a time, and giving the wealthiest Americans every possible break. But instead of fixing any of that, the Republican budget eliminates Medicare and gives more tax breaks to the wealthy. There’s nothing shared or responsible about that.”
Tags See All Tags