- Download AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
|Braley Fights to Save Iowa Jobs, Ethanol Industry|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:51|
Washington, DC – February, 16, 2011 - Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) offered an amendment to save thousands of Iowa jobs supported by the ethanol industry. Rep. Braley introduced the amendment to safeguard the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) program and to make sure fuel standards could be properly set for 2012. The House Republican leadership blocked the amendment with a procedural maneuver.
“Some 50,000 Iowa jobs depend on renewable fuels and the ethanol industry,” said Rep. Braley. “And I am deeply disappointed that my Republican colleagues would pass a budget bill that would threaten to kill off this industry and the livelihoods of thousands of families that depend on it.”
The RFS promotes clean, renewable, homegrown fuel and boosts American security by reducing our dependence on foreign oil. The Republican budget continuing resolution puts the RFS program at risk by preventing the Environmental Protection Agency from setting renewable fuel standards for 2012.
The American Coalition for Ethanol, Growth Energy, National Corn Growers Association and the Renewable Fuels Association came out in strong support of the Braley amendment earlier today.
# # #
Tags See All Tags