- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Download ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Discount - Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- Buy Unity 3D Pro MAC (en)
|Braley Fights to Save Iowa Jobs, Ethanol Industry|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:51|
Washington, DC – February, 16, 2011 - Today, Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) offered an amendment to save thousands of Iowa jobs supported by the ethanol industry. Rep. Braley introduced the amendment to safeguard the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) program and to make sure fuel standards could be properly set for 2012. The House Republican leadership blocked the amendment with a procedural maneuver.
“Some 50,000 Iowa jobs depend on renewable fuels and the ethanol industry,” said Rep. Braley. “And I am deeply disappointed that my Republican colleagues would pass a budget bill that would threaten to kill off this industry and the livelihoods of thousands of families that depend on it.”
The RFS promotes clean, renewable, homegrown fuel and boosts American security by reducing our dependence on foreign oil. The Republican budget continuing resolution puts the RFS program at risk by preventing the Environmental Protection Agency from setting renewable fuel standards for 2012.
The American Coalition for Ethanol, Growth Energy, National Corn Growers Association and the Renewable Fuels Association came out in strong support of the Braley amendment earlier today.
# # #
Tags See All Tags