- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
|Braley Highlights Clear Choice on College Affordability During Statewide College Tour|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Sam Lau|
|Tuesday, 02 September 2014 09:38|
Statewide College Tour
Braley visited eight colleges and universities across Iowa to highlight his plans to make college more affordable, while Ernst would cut Pell Grants that thousands of Iowa students rely on
With a new school year beginning at colleges and universities across Iowa, Bruce Braley visited eight colleges across the state this week to meet with students and discuss the clear choice in the U.S. Senate race on college affordability. While Braley is working to reduce the burden of college costs, Joni Ernst said she’d do away with federal student loans and Pell grants, which could put college out of reach for the hundreds of thousands of Iowans who rely on that aid to afford a college education. Ernst’s reckless, Tea Party plan to replace federal aid with private student loans would have devastating effects for Iowa’s students: many students now receiving federal aid might not be able to qualify for private credit-based loans; when they are available, private student loans can be much more expensive with interest rates as high as 18 percent; and students face more risk without the repayment flexibility available with federal aid.
See some highlights from the tour in our new web video.
Braley has delivered results and worked to reduce the burden of college costs by expanding Pell Grants, keeping student loan interest rates low, and renewing tax credits that offset tuition and college costs.
Tags See All Tags