- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Captivate 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
|Braley Hosts Farm Bill Listening Sessions in Independence, Vinton, Marengo, and Grinnell|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2012 08:41|
Braley seeking feedback from Iowans as Congress takes up Farm Bill this year
Waterloo, IA – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) traveled to Independence, Vinton, Marengo, and Grinnell today as part of a two day series of listening sessions focused on the upcoming Farm Bill.
Bill Menner, Iowa Rural Development state director for the US Department of Agriculture, joined Braley at the events. Braley and Menner will travel to Toledo and Marshalltown on Monday, May 14th, to continue the series of Farm Bill listening sessions.
“The Farm Bill is the single most important piece of legislation this year that affects Iowa jobs and the Iowa economy,” Braley said. “From renewable energy to conservation programs, from crop insurance to agricultural research and rural development, the Farm Bill has a huge impact on our state. It’s my job to listen to Iowans and get their feedback on what needs to be included in this important bill. I’m working to make the Farm Bill a job creator in Iowa.”
The Farm Bill listening session events were free and open to the public.
The current Farm Bill expires on September 30th of this year. If Congress fails to act by that date, existing agricultural programs will end and America’s farm policy will revert to the programs outlined in the 1949 Farm Bill – legislation written more than 60 years ago.
Last month, the US Senate passed a draft Farm Bill out of the Agriculture Committee – a significant step forward toward getting a bill passed this year. The US House has not yet seen significant action on a Farm Bill.# # #
Tags See All Tags