- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Aurora Media Workshop
- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy OEM TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap Corel Digital Studio 2010
|Braley is First 2014 Senate Candidate to Visit All 99 Iowa Counties|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 17:03|
Campaign marks occasion by releasing 99 Reasons Why Bruce Braley Fights for Iowa's Middle Class
DES MOINES, IA – With an event in Bloomfield, Iowa, this afternoon, Rep. Bruce Braley announced today that he has visited all 99 Iowa counties since announcing his candidacy last February for the US Senate seat held by Tom Harkin. He is the first candidate running for US Senate in 2014 to visit all 99 counties since launching his campaign.
To celebrate this milestone, Braley’s campaign released an interactive list of 99 Reasons Why Bruce Braley Fights for Iowa’s Middle Class, focusing on his background growing up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, Iowa, his work in the US House to strengthen the middle class and create jobs, and featuring highlights from his travels around Iowa over the past year.
The list can be viewed at the following link: www.brucebraley.com/99-reasons
Braley said, “Iowans from all 99 counties tell me they’re struggling with rising costs and shrinking opportunities – and too many politicians are ignoring the real problems and making things worse.
“I’m running for Senate to fight for the middle class because that’s where I come from. I grew up in a small Iowa town, went to college in Iowa, and I raised my family in Iowa. And whether you’re from Lyon County or Lee County, I’ll fight every day in the Senate to create Iowa jobs, help small businesses succeed, and protect Social Security and Medicare.”
Braley visited two Iowa communities today to finish his tour of all 99 Iowa counties. This morning, Braley toured Keosauqua’s main street to visit local small businesses and meet with residents. This afternoon, Braley hosted a Meet and Greet event at Oasis Cafe in Bloomfield.
Bruce Braley was born in Grinnell and grew up in nearby Brooklyn, Iowa. His father, a Marine who fought on Iwo Jima in World War II, and his mother, a teacher, taught him the value of hard work. Braley worked jobs like road construction and truck driving to help pay his way through college and law school. As an attorney in Waterloo, Braley represented Iowans who took on powerful interests and big corporations. Elected to the US House in 2006, Braley has worked to create Iowa jobs, protect farms, strengthen small businesses, and stand up for veterans. Bruce Braley is running for Senate to fight for the things that matter most to Iowans. He’ll fight for middle class families, because that’s where he comes from.
Braley lives in Waterloo with his wife, Carolyn. They have three children: Lisa, David, and Paul.
# # #
Tags See All Tags