- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM ABest MOV Video Converter
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 4
- Discount - Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Discount - Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
|Braley Meets with Veterans Affairs Sec. Shinseki|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Alexandra Krasov|
|Friday, 18 February 2011 11:33|
Washington, DC – February 16, 2011 - Congressman Bruce Braley (IA-01) met with Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki last night to discuss his new leadership role on the House Veterans Affairs committee. Rep. Braley talked about legislation to help Iowa veterans and brought up his concerns about the slow implementation of a law passed last year to help disabled veterans and the people who care for them.
“Secretary Shinseki and I had a great conversation and a productive meeting,” said Rep. Braley. “I look forward to working with him and the Veterans Affairs department to ensure that our veterans get the very best care and the benefits they deserve.”
Rep. Braley gave Secretary Shinseki a letter detailing his concerns about the delayed implementation of the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act – a part of that law was meant to provide financial assistance and counseling to help people taking care of wounded Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. Rep. Braley supported the bill in the House last year.
According to media reports, the Department of Veterans Affairs missed the January 31, 2011 deadline for fully implementing the new law, leaving families of wounded veterans without the promised assistance.
A high-resolution photo of Rep. Braley and Secretary Shinseki is available here: http://farm5.static.flickr.
Caption for the photo: Congressman Bruce Braley tells VA Secretary Eric Shinseki about Andrew Connolly of Dubuque, IA – an Iowa Army National Guard soldier who served in Iraq.
A copy of the letter is available here: http://go.usa.gov/gBa
# # #
Tags See All Tags